- mount-vhd –passthru | get-disk | get-partition | get-volume
- This will mount the virtual hard disk in the management operating system, and let you know the drive letter that was assigned to it.
- Ex: mount-vhd F:\MYVHD.vhdx –passthru | get-disk | get-partition | get-volume
- resize-partition –driveletter –size
- This will resize the partition inside the virtual hard disk.
- Ex: resize-partition –driveletter I –size 60GB
- Dismount the virtual hard disk after shrinking the partition.
- EX: dismount-vhd F:\MYVHD.vhdx
- resize-vhd –ToMinimumSize
- Now shrink the virtual hard disk to match the new size
- EX: resize-vhd F:\MYVHD.vhdx –ToMinimumSize
Open power shell as an Administrator
Type the command Get-AppxPackage. It will show the list of windows apps.
Step 3Now choose the application which you want to remove. Select the Package full name and type the following command.
remove-appxpackage “package full name” -confirm
For example, to remove the xbox application use following
remove-appxpackage Microsoft.XboxApp_5.6.17000.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe – Confirm
Xbox app will be removed..